- Insurance Defense 40%
- Family Law 40%
- Municipal Authority 10%
- General Law 10%
Joanne Kelhart is a litigator who brings her litigation skills to the area of Insurance Defense Litigation and Family Law. Active in her community, she has served on the board of Meals in Wheels of Northampton County, The Pennsylvania Playhouse and the administrative board of the Lehigh Presbytery. She has served the legal community as President of the Clinton Budd Palmer Inn of Court, and the Northampton Bar Association and has participated as a panel member for continuing legal education on subjects of substantive law and ethics.
She is active with Lehigh Valley Women Barristers. A group dedicated to supporting and mentoring women in the profession locally. She has served on professional committees in the past that focus on women in the law.
She is active in her local church as an elder, past trustee and sings in the choir.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1983
- Kutztown University, Kutztown, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 1975
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Northampton County and the Lehigh Valley, Member
- Northampton County Bar Association, Member, Board of Governors
- Northampton County Bar Association, Past President, 1999 to 2000
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1987 to Present
Current Employment Position