Defending Your Rights In Employment Discrimination Cases
Employment discrimination continues to occur in the workplace. Such behavior by an employer is not only offensive, unfair and disrespectful, but it also illegal. If your employer continues to discriminate against you based on your race, religion, disability or age, you can pursue legal action.
Please don’t allow this behavior from your employer to continue. One time is enough to take legal action. When moments like these arise, you need a skilled employment law attorney who is unafraid to confront large corporations and small- to medium-sized businesses that break the law. Shay, Santee, Kelhart & Deschler LLC in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, is a skilled law firm ready to represent you, secure the settlement you deserve, and punish your perpetrator.
Many Common Forms Of Discrimination
Employment discrimination can surface in subtle ways as well as being outright blatant. Through the years, our experienced and aggressive team has represented clients in many employment discrimination cases related to:
- Age: This scenario can occur if you continue to be passed up for promotions or simply demoted due to your age.
- Citizen and immigration: Prejudice against people who are not native-born U.S. citizens should not be tolerated and is illegal.
- Disability: Workplaces must accommodate employees with disabilities and should not discriminate against them.
- Race: A person’s ability to perform on the job should never be judged by the color of their skin.
- Religion: Federal laws are in place that make religious discrimination illegal.
- Sex and pregnancy: For centuries women have faced discrimination and hostility in the workplace.
- Sexual orientation and gender identity: People who identify as being gay or transgender have equal workplace rights as anyone else.
- Retaliation for being a whistleblower: It is against the law to terminate a workplace whistleblower who identifies wrongdoing and illegal activities.
As skilled negotiators and experienced litigators, our attorneys are up for the task in representing you in employment discrimination cases. We are prepared to fight for you.
We Are Ready To Fight For You, So Call Us
The attorneys at Shay, Santee, Kelhart & Deschler LLC in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, know your rights as an employee and will vigorously protect them. We won’t let you to continue to be victimized and face employment discrimination. For a consultation with an experienced group of employment law attorneys, contact our team online or call 610-295-5328.