We Are Your Legal Team

How We Advocate For You In Enforcement Of Orders

Unfortunately, even if you have a court order in your favor, sometimes the other party simply refuses to abide by the terms of the order. In order to compel compliance of any custody order, support order or property settlement agreement, you may need to go to court and seek sanctions against the other party, including an order of contempt against the noncompliant party. At Shay, Santee, Kelhart & Deschler LLC in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, we will pursue aggressive action to make sure that the other party obeys the court order and that you receive the relief to which you are legally entitled. Our attorneys assist clients with the enforcement of the following types of orders and agreements:

•· Property settlement agreements in divorce cases

•· Child custody agreements and orders

•· Orders and judgments distributing or partitioning property

•· Protective orders under the Protection from Abuse Act

•· Agreements made between nonmarital partners

•· Post-adoption continuing contact agreements

•· Prenuptial agreements

We Are Ready To Guide You, So Call Now

When you have an order, agreement or judgment that grants you certain rights, you are legally entitled to its enforcement. At Shay, Santee, Kelhart & Deschler LLC in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, our attorneys will persist in engaging all options to make sure your hard-won legal rights will be enforced. If you believe that your rights have been or are about to be violated, call or email us today. We can help. For an initial consultation, contact us online or call our attorneys at 610-295-5328.